CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please click here to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Join an expert CISA-certified trainer and fellow exam candidates for a unique, online exam-prep experience. This intensive virtual instructor-led course will cover some of the more challenging topics from the CISA job practice. Drill through sample exam items, interact, and ask your most pressing questions and get the answers to build your confidence as you prepare for exam day.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Learn the specific requirements for passing the CISA Exam and attaining your certification
- Review key concepts, tasks and knowledge related to the duties of an IS auditor, which serve as the foundation of the CISA Exam
- Learn successful methods of evaluating exam questions and answers, including analysis and explanations
- Review useful, proven information on study and exam time management
- CISA Exam Candidates
- Audit professionals with 3-5 years of experience
It is recommended that participants have previous experience in Information System Auditing.