*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Change management at the individual, team, and organization level is the X Factor in the success (or failure) in business transformation initiatives.
Change management is the people side of business transformation. Change simply does not happen by itself. Change needs to be cohesively and proactively managed. Change management integrates the transition of people, processes and technology from the current “as-is” state to a continually unfolding future state.
Change management deeply engages staff, supervisors, managers and leadership across the organization at all levels of the organization resulting in achieving project objectives and the realization of desired outcomes. Change management is indeed the X Factor in successful and sustainable transformation.
- Introduction and Foundation:
- The Change Management Process
- Ensuring Readiness for Change
- Proactively Managing Change
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*