CGEIT: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
By the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
- Learn the specific requirements for passing the CGEIT Exam and attaining a certification
- Review key concepts, tasks, and knowledge related to the duties of an IT governance professional which serve as the foundation of the CGEIT Exam
- Learn successful methods of how to evaluate exam questions and answers, including analysis and explanations
- Review useful, proven information on study and exam time management
- Complete and review a mock exam, including answers and explanations
Participants in the CGEIT Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to do the following:
- Follow the format and structure of the CGEIT Certification Exam
- Identify the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Enable students to implement strategies, tips, and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Apply key learning to practice questions
The session CGEIT prep training course (ISACA) is aimed to for IT & business professionals who have significant management, advisory, or assurance experience relating to the governance of enterprise IT and for those and who have experience in:
- IT Governance Framework
- Strategic Alignment
- Value Delivery
- Risk Management
- Resource Optimization
There are no prerequisites for attendance. To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT job practice.