Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
In this three-day course you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe® enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This course also prepares attendees for the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam.
This course is brought to you by Global Knowledge in partnership with Cprime. Cprime is proud to be a Gold SPCT and Platform Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification.
Part 1: Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
Part 2: Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
Part 3: Planning a Program Increment
Part 4: Executing a Program Increment
Part 5: Fostering Relentless Improvement
Part 6: Serving the ART
Part 7: Continuing Your Learning Journey
What You'll Learn
- Identify the effective RTE behaviors
- Prepare & Organize for PI Planning
- Facilitate PI Planning Team break outs and Plan review
- Facilitate Management Problem Solving
- Facilitate ART ROAM program risks
- Facilitate Confidence Vote enabling transparency
- Facilitate PI Planning across multiple locations, time zones and continents
- Effectively Execute Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement across the ART
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs)
- Program and project managers
- Leaders and managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*