- Course Outline
- What You'll Learn
- How You Will Benefit from CND v2
- Target Audience
- Who Is It For?
The only true blue team network defense program!
Cybersecurity now dominates the priorities of every enterprise striving to adapt to a post-COVID world. Forced to go remote, their workers’ identities and devices are the new security perimeter. In fact, cybersecurity for business is now as critical as internet access itself.
IT professionals need to be part of the cybersecurity ecosystem, especially in a post-COVID Digital Transformation era. If you think cybersecurity is the responsibility of cyber teams alone, think again!
Certified Network Defender v2 has been designed by industry experts to help IT Professionals play an active role in the Protection of digital business assets and Detection and Response to Cyber Threats, while leveraging Threat Intelligence to Predict them before they happen. CND is a network security course designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
Module 02: Administrative Network Security
Module 03: Technical Network Security
Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
Module 09: Administrative Application Security
Module 10: Data Security
Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
What You'll Learn
- Understanding network security management
- Establishing network security policies and procedures
- Windows and Linux security administration
- Setting up mobile and IoT device security
- Implementing data security techniques on networks
- Embedding virtualization technology security
- Determining cloud and wireless security
- Deploying and using risk assessment tools
- Learn basics of first response and forensics
- Understanding indicators of Compromise, Attack, and Exposures (IoC, IoA, IoE)
- Building threat intelligence capabilities
- Establishing and monitoring log management
- Implementing endpoint security
- Configuring optimum firewall solutions
- Understanding and using IDS/IPS technologies
- Establishing Network Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA)
How You Will Benefit from CND v2
The end goal of Certified Network Defender (CND v2) is to help Blue Teams defend and win the war against network breaches in a post-pandemic world. The program is the ideal cyber defense course for organizations and individuals for the following reasons:
- Based on Common Job Role frameworks recognized by organizations around the world.
- ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accredited Certification Program.
- Mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- Focuses on latest technologies including Cloud, IoT, Virtualization and Remote Worker Threats, Attack Surface Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), as well as docker, Kubernetes, and container security.
- Covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies used by top cybersecurity experts around the world.
That’s why investing in the CND v2 training and certification is a wise move for employers looking to set up impregnable cyber defense practices.
Certified Network Defender v2 is recommended for individuals who have fundamental knowledge of networking concepts. It will also help individuals from the below mentioned job roles progress further in their career:
- Network Administrators
- IT Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Network Technicians
Who Is It For?
CND v2 is for those who work in the network administration/cybersecurity domain in the capacity of Network Administrator/Engineer, Network Security Administrator/Engineer/Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, Security Analyst, Network Defense Technician, Security Operator. CND v2 is for all cybersecurity operations, roles, and anyone looking to build a career in cybersecurity.
According to LinkedIn’s 2020 Emerging Jobs Report, Network Defender jobs are in high demand — and have been for the last 3 years! Globally, Network Administrators and Engineers are adding significant value to their jobs and salary by learning critical network security and network defense skills.
The following individuals can consider EC-Council’s Network Security Certifications as the next move in their career:
- Cisco or Microsoft Certified Network Administrator/Engineers
- Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
- SolarWinds Certified Professional
- Juniper Certified Network Professional
- Professionals with Comptia’s Network+/Security+ Certification
- University professors who are teaching cybersecurity courses
- IT professionals planning a career transition
- Students who wish to start a career in cybersecurity
Individuals who complete the CND v2 cybersecurity course qualify for the following entry-level job roles:
- Entry-level Network Administrators
- Entry-level Network Security Administrators
- Data Security Analyst
- Junior Network Security Engineer
- Junior Network Defense Technician
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Exam Voucher
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.