If you don’t have time for our instructor-led CISSP certification training, this online CISSP e-learning course is the next best thing. Same great content with the best CISSP training materials on the market. This (ISC)2 online CISSP certification training course is a great, budget-friendly option that helps you add the CISSP certification to your resume on your own schedule.
Are you looking for the best CISSP online training? Look no further! This online CISSP certification training course is self-paced and designed to help candidates prepare for the rigorous CISSP certification exam anytime, anywhere without sacrificing quality for convenience.
You receive an in-depth review of information security concepts and industry best practices, with comprehensive coverage of the eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). All learning activities are designed to increase the abilities and acumen required to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity.
Throughout this online CISSP training, you have on-demand access to video content from (ISC)2 Authorized Instructors — certified CISSPs and subject matter experts in the field. Course activities use real-world scenarios and industry topics to reinforce content and increase knowledge retention. Instructor Q&As follow the discussion of each CISSP exam domain, delivering real-world advice, tips, and lessons learned from previous candidates.
This online CISSP certification training includes:
- Access to recordings and course content for 180 days from time of purchase
- The official (ISC)2 Student Training Guide (electronic format)
- More than 300 pre-recorded videos, totaling nearly 30 hours of expert instruction
- Interactive flashcards to reinforce learning
- Independent reading and learning activities
- Case studies and real-world scenarios
- Knowledge checks after each domain
- Post-course assessment questions to gauge exam readiness
We offer this CISSP certification training course online because it’s industry-standard, globally recognized, and vendor-neutral. It combines expert instruction with (ISC)2’s best CISSP training materials. It’s your best pathway to passing the CISSP exam on your first attempt.
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security.
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations.
- Understand how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle.
- Understand the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Implement system security through the application of security design principals and the application of appropriate security control mitigations for vulnerabilities present in common information system types and architectures.
- Understand the importance of cryptography and the security services it can provide in today’s digital and information age.
- Understand the impact of physical security elements on information system security and apply secure design principals to evaluate or recommend appropriate physical security protections.
- Understand the elements that comprise communication and network security coupled with a thorough description of how the communication and network systems function.
- List the concepts and architecture that define the associated technology and implementation systems and protocols at Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1–7.
- Identify standard terms for applying physical and logical access controls to environments related to their security practice.
- Appraise various access control models to meet business security requirements.
- Name primary methods for designing and validating test and audit strategies that support business requirements.
- Enhance and optimize an organization’s operational function and capacity by applying and utilizing appropriate security controls and countermeasures.
- Recognize risks to an organization’s operational endeavors, and assess specific threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Understand the System Lifecycle (SLC) and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and how to apply security to it, and identify which security control(s) are appropriate for the development environment, and assess the effectiveness of software security.
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
This online CISSP certification training course is intended for professionals who have at least 5 years of recent, full-time professional work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. This CISSP certification training boosts technical credibility and fosters advancement within the information security sector. The online CISSP certification training is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
The Official (ISC)² CISSP CBK Training Seminar has earned ACE CREDIT. Students who complete the course can apply for 2 undergraduate credits at participating universities and colleges. (ISC)²’s CISSP training seminar is the only CISSP training available that provides college credits. For more information click here.
- 180-day access to official course content:
- 15+ hours of pre-recorded videos and narrated power points
- 71 real-world learning activities and 9 applied scenarios
- 9 end-of-chapter quizzes with answer feedback
- 180-question post-course assessment with answer feedback
- Online interactive flash cards
- Glossary of terms
- 24x7x365 chat technical support
- Instructor email support
- Official (ISC)2 Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
- Accessible 24x7x180 from PC and mobile devices
- Job placement assistance is available for the first 12 months after course completion
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program. Receive a tuition refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and private pricing are available. *
Cancellation policy: No refunds.
Credits: 40.00 CPE
*For more details, call 858-208-4141 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: This is a Partner Delivered eLearning package.