This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
- Learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups
- Learn how to manage your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control
- Learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure
- Learn about basic virtual networking concepts
- Learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections
- Learn about network traffic strategies
- Learn about basic storage features
- Learn about Azure virtual machines
- Learn administer serverless computing features
- Learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups
- Learn how to monitor your Azure infrastructure
- IT Professional
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 4 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Learn and earn program*
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- Refund of fees upto 50% if placed through our Placement Division*
- For Government and Private pricing*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org