AWS Technical Essentials
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
In this introductory course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Experienced IT professionals who are familiar with AWS services
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 1 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com