AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Course Topics
- Course Objectives
- Target Audience
- Hands-On Activity
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
This course covers the following concepts:
• Architecting on AWS Review
• AWS Account Management
• Advanced Networking on AWS
• Deployment Management on AWS
• Build a Hybrid Architecture
Optimize your use of Amazon S3 – Leverage Amazon ElastiCache to handle and store data at scale – Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication – AWS Snowball – Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration – AWS Storage Gateway Backing up and archiving data on AWS –
Migrating databases into AWS – Designing for Big Data -Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data – DynamoDB Streams – DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns – Design for Large Scale Applications – Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
• Build Resilient Architectures Part A
• CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
• Encryption and Security of Data
• KMS Envelope Encryption
• Design for Performance
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
• Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
• Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
• Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
• Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
• Design large datastores for AWS cloud
• Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
• Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
• Secure your data on AWS with encryption
• Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
• Enhance the performance of your solutions
• Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• Attended Architecting on AWS
• Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified instructor-led training course
- Student guide
- Course Evaluation
- Labs for hands-on practice
- Onsite exam scheduling support*
- Course free retake*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org