AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
- Recommended Training
- Course Objectives
- Course Topics
- Target Audience
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Training is a globally recognized cloud computing certification for professionals and enterprise team members. This AWS Certified Solutions Architect training course is ideal for professionals who have hands-on experience in developing cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform. Check out the schedule below to find a suitable date for you to enroll for the AWS training program and to earn the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate credential.
- This course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the WellArchitected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Core AWS Concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing your Environment
- Making your Environment HA
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
- This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org