Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Citrix Web App Firewall protects web apps and sites from known and unknown attacks. This three day course will teach you how to address application services security requirements with Web App Firewall. After studying Citrix Web App Firewall, you’ll learn about many different types of web attacks and vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cookie tampering, and how to protect against them. The course also covers policies, profiles and expressions; monitoring, management and reporting; and troubleshooting techniques. Highlighted features include the Adaptive Learning Engine and Secure Insight. This advanced course is designed for IT professionals with previous Citrix Networking experience.
•Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
• Understand PERL compatible regular expressions
• Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
• Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
• Utilize Citrix ADC Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
• Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
Module 1: Citrix Web App Firewall Overview
• Web App Firewall Security Model
• Common Attacks Overview
• PCI-DSS Compliance
Module 2: Web App Firewall
• Engine Settings
• AppFirewall Learning
Module 3: Regular Expressions
• Forms of Regular Expressions
• Using Regular Expressions
• Meta/Literal Characters
• RegEx Tools
• Regular Expression Scope
Module 4: Attacks and Protections
• Data Flow with AppFirewall
• Security Checks
• Web App Firewall
• Adaptive Learning
• Cookie Protection
• Advanced Form Protection Checks
• URL Protections
Module 5: Web App Firewall Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Web App Firewall and Web Applications
• Logging and Reporting
• Customizing Errors
• Citrix Security Insight
Designed for students with previous Citrix Networking experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix Web App Firewall in Citrix Networking environments.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses: CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management, or CNS-222 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com