Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography course provides a thorough overview for experienced users who wish to further their effectiveness with Photoshop CC. The course trains photographers and designers on how to catalog their work as well as how to enhance their photographs.
- What’s New in CC
- Understanding how digital images work
- Adobe Bridge
- Camera RAW
- Advanced compositing
- Correcting images
- Smart objects
- Vanishing point
- Adjustment layers and filters
- Layer comps
- Actions and scripts
- Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Producing and printing consistent color
- Those involved in any area of digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard.
- Photographers and artists who work with photographs.