Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography course provides a thorough overview for experienced users who wish to further their effectiveness with Photoshop CC. The 2-day course trains photographers and designers on how to catalog their work as well as how to enhance their photographs.
- Lesson 1: What’s New in CC & CC 2014
- Lesson 2: Understanding How Digital Images Work
- Lesson 3: Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 4: Camera RAW
- Lesson 5: Advanced Compositing
- Lesson 6: HDR
- Lesson 7: Correcting Images
- Lesson 8: Smart Objects
- Lesson 9: Vanishing Point
- Lesson 10: Adjustment Layers & Filters
- Lesson 11: Layer Comps
- Lesson 12: Actions & Scripts
- Lesson 13: Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Lesson 14: Producing and Printing Consistent Color
Those involved in any area of digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard.
- Photographers and artists who work with photographs.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com