This course is an abbreviated version of the complete SharePoint End-User course, 55293. In this course, participants will learn about the SharePoint basics such as working with sites, lists, and libraries.
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint 2019 Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists.
- Customize SharePoint Lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries.
- Manage library document versions.
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Integrate Microsoft® Outlook®, Excel® and Access® applications with SharePoint 2019
This course is intended for:
- End-users who are completely new to the SharePoint environment and who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
To attend this course, candidates must have:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic Microsoft® Office skills