This SharePoint 2019 End User class is for end-users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2019 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms, and managing site permissions and users.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2019 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists and library views.
- Learn to create subsites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2019.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2019 resources.
This course is intended for students who want to learn SharePoint.