This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites in SharePoint Online. Your goal is to learn how to make SharePoint online relevant to your team by using a sites functionality to help you share information and collaborate with your colleagues. During the class, you will also learn best practices and ‘what not to do’ as you watch live, interactive demonstrations and put theory into practice with hands on exercises in SharePoint Online.
- Understand the benefits of using SharePoint in real world scenarios
- Create new SharePoint sites to store business information
- Create pages to share news and documents
- Customise the structure of a site to meet specific business requirements
- Create and mange view, columns and apps
- Manage the security of a site
- Use social tools to communicate with groups of people or the entrie organization
- Use search to find business information including people to documents
This course is intended for both novice and experienced SharePoint users who wish to make full use of SharePoint Online.
No previous experience is required.