This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration. In this course, students learn how to access the PowerShell cmdlets included with SCCM 1802 and use them to perform configuration tasks for a primary site.
- IT Professionals
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Conceptual knowledge of Configuration Manager objects and how they interact.
- Basic experience performing configuration tasks in SCCM using the graphical console.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell.