This three-day course provides students with the knowledge necessary to design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft’s System Center 2012 Orchestrator. In this course, students are introduced to the various System Center products, and then learn how Orchestrator 2012 is architected and deployed within the Systems Center suite.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL Server, Excel PivotTables and Opalis Integration Server helpful.
- Knowledge of the product(s) and function(s) that they plan to automate with Orchestrator 2012.
- Familiarity with administration of other System Center 2012 products helpful.