Information protection is the concept of locating and classifying data anywhere it lives. In this course, you will learn about information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, this course discusses information rights-managed content, message encryption, as well as labels, policies, and rules that support data loss prevention and information protection.
- Data Professionals
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.