This five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a server virtualization environment using Microsoft technologies. The course provides details on how to deploy and manage Hyper-V and Remote Desktop.
- IT Professionals
- Perform server administrator tasks responsible for building and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure.
- Work or consult for a midsize to enterprise-size organization.
- Have a basic understanding of server virtualization concepts related to Microsoft or other third-party virtualization technologies.
- Support production, development, testing, high availability, business continuity, staging, classroom, or hosting environments based upon Windows Server 2008 technology.
- Understand a Windows-based network, including Active Directory® service.
- Understand storage technologies, such as Storage Area Network (SAN) including Internet small computer system interface (iSCSI), Fibre Channel, and Direct Attached Storage (DAS).
- Understand Windows Server 2008 failover clustering.