SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides new modern experiences for users that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on-premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
- IT Professionals
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).