This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to plan, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Skype for Business solution. Students will learn how to deploy a multi-site and highly available Skype for Business infrastructure that supports instant messaging (IM), conferencing, enterprise voice, archiving, and monitoring. Students will also learn how to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot issues in the infrastructure.
This course focuses primarily on the on-premises deployment of Skype for Business but does include information on how to integrate the on-premises deployment with Teams or Skype for Business Online as well as how to migrate from previous versions of Skype for Business Server. This course helps the students prepare for Exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015.
- IT Professional
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with AD DS.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Understanding of data networks and telecommunications standards and components