This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. This course describes how to gather requirements for a messaging solution and then design the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with the current infrastructure.
- IT Professional
- At least two years of experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- At least six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2007.
- At least two years of experience administering the Windows Server® operating system, including Windows Server 2008.
- At least two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- At least two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates.