This five-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft® SharePoint® Development professionals who are responsible for leading projects, designing solutions, and identifying problems. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.
- IT Professional
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including the versioning of software and the management of configuration and content in a software system.
- Basic knowledge of Web application architecture.
- Experience in developing in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio.
- Experience in SharePoint infrastructure including servers and services.
- Experience in SharePoint development including the APIs and XML schemas necessary to create web parts, perform data access, and provision fields, lists, content types, etc.