|Upcoming Start Dates|
|Weekdays (full-day schedule):
||Weekdays (evening schedule):
||Weekends (full-day schedule):
CCS Learning Academy’s online Cybersecurity Bootcamp course is the perfect way for you to learn cutting-edge skills, get real-world cybersecurity experience, and land a job in this highly lucrative field.
Meet with industry mentors, career coaches, and technical consultants every week to finish the online Cybersecurity Bootcamp course with something much more valuable than just a certificate: a job offer in the cybersecurity field. (Don’t worry; you’ll get a certificate, too!)
Our trainers are active cybersecurity professionals who know exactly which skills are in high demand.
Students receive personalized coaching in small cohorts and acquire elite cybersecurity skills quickly.
Online bootcamp courses are normally held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions or doubts about whether this online bootcamp course is right for you, contact us to set up a conversation with one of our Learning Experts!
Our team can provide you with details and guidance regarding how you might best leverage this cybersecurity bootcamp to advance your career.
All prospective applicants must start by contacting us through the form at the bottom of this page.
Instructor-led training and Q&A sessions include demonstrations and use case scenarios on a variety of topics.
Complete assignments, sessions with industry experts, project work, and quizzes as part of your learning experience.
You will have the opportunity to participate in mock interviews in order to help with your post-bootcamp job search.
Enjoy the confidence and knowledge you’ve gained.
Update Your Resume
Your new resume should reflect the skills and experience you’ve gained with Cybersecurity tools.
Apply for Jobs
Land roles such as Cybersecurity Specialist, Information Security Specialist, Site Security Administrator, Cryptographer, Cryptoanalyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, and more.
CCS Learning Academy’s online cybersecurity bootcamp course is an intense program designed to help you develop genuine expertise in the cybersecurity field as quickly as possible. With decades of experience in talent sourcing and staff augmentation, we know exactly what kinds of cybersecurity-related abilities and certifications employers tend to look for — and we’re here to help you acquire them.
- 320 hours of training
- Included courses: Cybersecurity Fundamentals, System Administration Techniques, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Python Programming, Certified Professional Ethical Hacker, CompTIA CySA+, CCSP, CompTIA PenTest+
- Included exam vouchers: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, C)PEH – Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- This program is available at any learning hub or online
- This program is eligible for VA tuition benefits
- Job placement assistance is provided to graduates for 12 months immediately following bootcamp completion
- This program is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a refund of up to 50% of your tuition fees if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech after bootcamp completion*
- Please contact us for government and corporate pricing
We partnered with industry insiders to help you learn the cybersecurity skills that employers look for. This 320-hour curriculum features a combination of hands-on projects, case studies, and career-related coursework.
Module 1: Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Explain the center data confirmation (IA) standards.
- Identify the key segments of cybersecurity engineering.
- Apply cybersecurity engineering standards.
- Describe hazard the executives procedures and practices.
- Identify security instruments and solidifying procedures.
- Distinguish framework and application security dangers and vulnerabilities.
- Describe various classes of assaults.
- Define kinds of occurrences including classifications, reactions, and timetables for the reactions.
- Describe new and developing IT and IS advances.
- Analyze dangers and dangers inside setting of the cybersecurity engineering.
- Appraise cybersecurity episodes to apply fitting reaction.
- Evaluate basic leadership results of cybersecurity situations.
- Access extra outer assets to enhance information on cybersecurity.
Module 2: Systems Administration – Windows & Linux
- Linux Administration
- Install the Linux operating system and configure peripherals
- Perform and modify startup and shutdown processes
- Configure and maintain essential networking services
- Create and maintain system users and groups
- Understand and administer file permissions on directories and regular files
- Plan and create disk partitions and file systems
- Perform maintenance on file systems
- Identify and manage Linux processes
- Automate tasks with cron
- Perform backups and restoration of files
- Work with system log files
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Analyze and take measures to increase system performance
- Configure file sharing with NFS
- Configure Samba for file sharing with the Windows clients
- Setting up a basic Web server
- Understand the components for setting up a LAMP server
- Implement basic security measures
- Windows Administration
- How to use Windows 10 and Server 2016.
- How to use Local users and groups.
- What are Servers and Clients.
- What do we mean with networking (Routers,Switches)
- What are Public and Private Ip Addresses.
- What are Public DNS zones and Private DNS zones?
- What are Active Directory Domains and why do Enterprises use them.
- How to use Active Directory users and groups.
- How to enable Sharing and NTFS rights.
- How to use Group Policy.
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Managing disks in Windows Server
- Managing volumes in Windows Server
- Overview of Hyper-V
- Defining levels of availability
- Backing up and restoring the Windows Server 2016 operating system and data by using Windows Server B
Module 3: CompTIA Network+
- Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
- Explain the properties of network traffic.
- Install and configure switched networks.
- Configure IP networks.
- Install and configure routed networks.
- Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
- Explain network application and storage issues.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
- Explain network attacks and mitigations.
- Install and configure security devices.
- Explain authentication and access controls.
- Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
- Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
- Use remote access methods.
- Identify site policies and best practices.
Module 4: CompTIA Security+
- Identify security threats
- Harden internal systems and services
- Harden internetwork devices and services
- Secure network communications
- Manage a PKI
- Manage certificates
- Enforce an organizational security policy
- Monitor the security infrastructure
Exam Voucher Included
Module 5: Python Programming
- Create working Python scripts following best practices
- Use python data types appropriately
- Read and write files with both text and binary data
- Search and replace text with regular expressions
- Get familiar with the standard library and its work-saving modules
- Use lesser known but powerful Python data types
- Create “real-world”, professional Python applications
- Work with dates, times, and calendars
- Know when to use collections such as lists, dictionaries, and sets
- Understand Pythonic features such as comprehensions and iterators
- Write robust code using exception handling
Module 6: C)PEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Linux Fundamentals
- Password Cracking
- Security Devices
- Information Gathering – Passive Reconnaissance
- Social Engineering
- Active Reconnaissance
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Attacks
- Hacking Servers
- Hacking Web Technologies
- Hacking Wireless Technologies
- Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks
Exam Voucher Included
Module 7: CompTIA CySA+
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture
Exam Voucher Included
Module 8: CompTIA PenTest+
- Plan and scope penetration tests.
- Conduct passive reconnaissance.
- Perform non-technical tests to gather information.
- Conduct active reconnaissance.
- Analyze vulnerabilities.
- Penetrate networks.
- Exploit host-based vulnerabilities.
- Test applications.
- Complete post-exploit tasks.
- Analyze and report pen test results
Module 9: CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
- In-depth coverage of the six domains:
- Architectural concepts and design requirements
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Legal and compliance
- Career Success: Preparing for the Job Search
- Building a network and using it to Land Interviews
- Career Success: Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Review
- Career Success: Interview Prep (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Mock Interviews
Option 1: Pay in Full
Pay in full to save $3,000!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $9,995
- Total cost: $9,995
Option 2: Pay in Installments
Pay in installments to save $2,000!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Paid after Week 1: $3,000
- Paid after Week 4: $3,000
- Paid after Week 8: $3,000
- Total cost: $10,995
Option 3: Finance Your Tuition
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Financed amount: $11,000
- Total cost: $12,995
- Learn more about our student financing partner, Climb Credit
Are you looking for a job with flexible work hours (after hours or on weekends)? We can help! Call or email us: 858-208-4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a limited time, reserve your seat for an initial deposit of only $495!
Are you a Veteran? We have Vet-specific programs that help you enter the tech sector. Contact us for a free consultation on training and hiring possibilities.
For completing CCS Learning Academy's Cybersecurity Specialist Certification Bootcamp, you will receive the following certificate:
Questions or Comments? Ready to Apply?
Apply to schedule a call with a Learning Expert now!
We’ve been helping technology professionals grow their careers for over 20 years. Our goal is to help you build a strong cybersecurity foundation that prepares you for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals, System Administration Techniques, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Python Programming, CEH, CompTIA CySA+, CCSP, CompTIA PenTest+ and with the help of CompTIA Security+ and CEH Exam Vouchers you can get certified from the Authorized Bodies.
Real-Life Project Situations
Learn authentically; you won’t spend all your time glued to a book!
We place you in a real team working on a real project for one of our clients.
Bootcamp work prepares you for a job in today’s market.
Fast-Track Your Career
After graduating, your career can be up and running from day 1.
All CCS Learning Academy instructors are Cybersecurity Certified Trainers.
We provide the in-depth learning experience you’ve been looking for.
Graduates of the online Cybersecurity Bootcamp course get hired with the following types of job titles:
- Cybersecurity Specialist / Consultant
- Information Security Specialist
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Site Security Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Software Developer
Flexible Payment Plans
Reserve your seat for only $495 and work with our team to finance the rest of your bootcamp tuition.
Get $500 off tuition if you refer a friend who registers for any online bootcamp course within 30 days!
Course Discount Voucher
Learning doesn’t have to end! Graduates can enjoy 20% off any certification course in our catalog.
Free E-Learning Subscription
A $1,195 value! Get free access to all e-learning courses in any topic area for 12 months after graduation.
Help Landing a Job
When it comes to finding a job in cybersecurity once the online bootcamp course is over, there is no better partner for you than CCS Learning Academy.
We don’t just list you in a candidate directory somewhere; we have a team of recruiters aggressively searching for the right cybersecurity job for you. Our sister company, CCS Global Tech, provides staff augmentation services to many high-profile clients in the tech industry. We constantly have eyes and ears on the ground to help you find work on interesting projects with amazing employers.
CCS Learning Academy will help you update your resume, get interviews, and get hired.
Once you start working in a new cybersecurity position, you will doubtless have questions about processes and technologies that are unique to your project situation… and CCS Learning Academy will have answers!
We provide ongoing support and access to our team even after you graduate, so you never have to worry about navigating the industry alone.
CCS Learning Academy can provide a wide variety of courses that help you learn in-demand skills, and we are constantly updating our offerings.
Check back regularly over the course of your career to see how different cybersecurity courses and certification trainings can help you reach the next level!
“At CCS, I got wonderful training in both technical and business sides. They have really well-designed training plans and responsible mentors who will help you anytime you need.”
“The only company who believed in me, supported me, and gave me what I was missing to land a good job.”
“I’ve learned so much more than in my whole 2 years obtaining my master’s degree. Their dedication to this program and making sure we succeed is very admirable. I feel like another family.”
University of North Texas